• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"Fail to Control Speed" ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rankrom62

What is the name of your state? Texas, Harris County

I recently ran into the back of a car while going over the top of the hill. The car was completely stop. (A few cars ahead of them where stop too.) I could not see the cars stop until I was over the hill and to make thing worst the road was wet and I was enclosed on a one lane with guards rails on both sides. (no where to go but straight)

The officer that wrote me the ticket said he would help me out as much as possible. (not sure what that means. Anyone heard of this before?) The ticket said fail to control speed - major accident.

Should I try to fight this or just plea no contest? Not sure what would happen if I fought the ticket and lost.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">