• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

schedule 3 laws in tennessee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cherubgirl

What is the name of your state?TN

My fiance had to appear at the local detention center(jail) for his OR bond to be heard. When the baliff made him empty his pockets out, he had Lortabs on him. He does have a prescription for them but he didn't it on him at the time of arrest. I have a copy of the script, what should we do? Thanks to all who help!!

cherub

rmet4nzkx

A script that hasn't been filled isn't going to help. It may help to have a copy from the pharmacy verified when it was filled and also the actual contianer. It is not a wise idea to be holding when making an appearance. :rolleyes:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rmet4nzkx said:
It is not a wise idea to be holding when making an appearance. :rolleyes:

My response:

Wow, that's got to be the understatement of the year! But, then again, criminals are too stupid to realize that. That's why they're criminals in the first place! The idiot was a waste of DNA. It's a good thing he's behind bars now.

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Wow, that's got to be the understatement of the year! But, then again, criminals are too stupid to realize that. That's why they're criminals in the first place! The idiot was a waste of DNA. It's a good thing he's behind bars now.

IAAL
LOL! I couldn't resist!
But with all this homeland security, many places search for drugs in the least expected places. I was in the Social Security office one day, it was hot and I was out of breath and sat down immediatly. The guard came over and told me to stand up against the wall, he then took my cane and my purse, he searched my purse and took my cane apart loooking for drugs and then asked where my inhalers were. They were at home, he was very disappointed he didn't find anything
:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">