• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CA Contractor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dmbconcert

In the Sunny State of California:
I was working as a contractor for a company called an authorized agent for a Large Internet Company (example: AOL, MSN, Earthlink, NetZero, etc…) The Company I worked for was given a bonus for each sale of that Internet Company. That bonus was credits to be used for product or services provided by that Internet Company (AOL, MSN, Earthlink, NetZero, etc…) This was handed down to all employees as a bonus on top of the commission provided by the authorized agent. The problem and where I’m hoping to get advise with is when I left the Authorized Agent, the Company (AOL, MSN, Earthlink, NetZero, etc…) then took away the bonus credits a few weeks later cause of shady practices by the authorized agent. Since my former employer advised that credit was a bonus and on top of my commission, can I hold the authorized agent or even hold the Internet Company accountable for that amount?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">