• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

4 Tickets in one stop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cruiser9293

What is the name of your state? MAryland

Last night I recieved 4 tickets in one stop on A Maryland Street. I was trying to put a CD in when I crossed the center line. I crossed it 3 times in a row when I looked up I saw a cop. He asked why I was driving like that. I explained why adn he went to his car. He came back with 4 citations. Failure to stay right of center, speed greater than reasonable, following to closely, and negligence. Is this really reasonable. He was two cars behind me and he saw all of this? How many point is this? Should I get a lawyer?Any other advice????

Happy Trails

cruiser9293 said:
What is the name of your state? MAryland

Last night I recieved 4 tickets in one stop on A Maryland Street. I was trying to put a CD in when I crossed the center line. I crossed it 3 times in a row when I looked up I saw a cop. He asked why I was driving like that. I explained why adn he went to his car. He came back with 4 citations. Failure to stay right of center, speed greater than reasonable, following to closely, and negligence. Is this really reasonable. He was two cars behind me and he saw all of this? How many point is this? Should I get a lawyer?Any other advice????

I will link you to this site where points are outlined: http://www.raycarignan.com/traffic_vio.htm

I'm getting a total of five points maybe even six. Depending on your speeding citation.

Some courts offer driving schools where you may be able to get your points reduced.

rmet4nzkx

At least no one was hurt. The cop may have saved your life or that of someone else, pay attention in the future.

Happy Trails

When asked what you want for Christmas, ask for a cd changer (it sits in your trunk) then you won't need to be fiddling with your cd's.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">