• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driving under suspension no dui related

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boomer2

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
I recently got pulled over by an officer of the law because my headlight was out. He asked for my license and registration. i gave him all the information , but I told him I do not have my license, he ask why ? I told him I lost them for a dui 3years ago and I am in the process of getting then back. He assumed I was driving under suspension for my diu. He gave me a citation that states ,DUI related. but my diu suspension was over and done february of this year., 2004. I never got my license back . This is my question . can I get charged /convicted if my dui suspension is 11 months past do. Can I plead a case on driving without a license insted . I must also state I had his problem before , and they got the chage reduced to drining without a license.but that was 20 yrs ago

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">