• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong place wrong time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

keykey1

What is the name of your state?pennsylvania-what is the standard sentence for the charge of title 18 sec 903-criminal conspiracy to deliver cocaine
and title 35 section 13a30-delivery of a controlled substance
and how can these charges be made if my boyfriend was in a house where warrants were being served for other people who actually were witnessed comitting these crimes but no actual evidence or no one seeing him doing anything

rmet4nzkx

keykey1 said:
What is the name of your state?pennsylvania-what is the standard sentence for the charge of title 18 sec 903-criminal conspiracy to deliver cocaine
and how can these charges be made if my boyfriend was in a house where warrants were being served for other people who actually were witnessed comitting these crimes but no actual evidence or no one seeing him doing anything
Look up the definition of, "conspiracy"

Bravo8

The conspiracy charge carries the same penalty and grading as the actual charge, delivery of a controlled substance.

CdwJava

keykey1 said:
So ... he was just kicking back watching? Or waiting his turn to buy, sell, or use?

If he came over for a cup of sugar or to borrow a video, then all I have to say is that it's truly dumb luck! But, I doubt that he was ignorant of the goings on.

He needs an attorney who can negotiate a deal for him.

- Carl

rmet4nzkx

CdwJava said:
So ... he was just kicking back watching? Or waiting his turn to buy, sell, or use?

If he came over for a cup of sugar or to borrow a video, then all I have to say is that it's truly dumb luck! But, I doubt that he was ignorant of the goings on.

He needs an attorney who can negotiate a deal for him.

- Carl
Carl,
OP has 2 threads BF already turned himself in @ Micky D's
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=210158

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">