• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract and note payable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

teebox

What is the name of your state? TN

I entered into an agreement to sell one lot of diplays and racks. According to the buyer he feels that the lot was misrepresented because he is unable to return/swap the displays out without receipts according to the different vendors. The written agreement does not require me to provide my receipts for the products. The buyer is wanting out of the agreement because "YOU PROMISED THAT THOSE WHEELS WOULD BE RETURNABLE AND AS OF TODAY IT IS NOT LOOKING LIKE THAT IS LIKLEY TO HAPPEN. THIS IS A MATERIAL MISREPRESENTAION OF YOUR PRODUCT." The only thing which was stated verbally was the displys were current and could possibly be swapped out.
Does the buyer have a leg to stand on? He wishes to pay 25% less because of this. We agreed to a price for the whole lot bottom line. I am more than happy to meet him, but just wish to understand my legal rights.

thanks
teebox

deaconjoe7

Sarasot FloridaArial Black

What type of agreement would i have to have to insure i receive payment for a deal I brought a commercial lender?

Thanks,
Joe

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">