• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pre-School Violence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoterri

What is the name of your state?
Hello, I live in California. My nephew was attacked by a bully with a triangular object and received a slash from under the eye, across the cheek, down to the chin. The bully was punching him prior to this but the teacher/care-giver broke it up---she did not separate them and immediately attended to other things. That was when the bully picked up the triangular object and attacked him. This bully previously attacked another child and slashed him across the chin as well. I'm pulling my nephew out of this school---which is supposed to be the best pre-school in the area. What should I do? Is the paren'ts to blame or the pre-school's caregiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">