• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expunge a felony?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

womaninchainz

What is the name of your state?I am in Ct. I was arrested in 1998 for several drug charges which all got reduced to possession of cocaine(no amount is listed on my record). I was involved with several well known drug dealers that overtook my house and car and I was pretty helpless to get rid of them. The police stopped me in my vehicle after a month long surveillance of the activities of these men. I was found in possesssion of a small amount of powder cocaine in my purse which I was trying to get out of my house and to the dealers.The police subsequently raided my house and found various items of razors,baggies and marijuana which were in the belongings of these men. I was working full time,with my 3 children living with me. I was never involved in any sales or use of drugs..I was involved with these *******s who left me holding the bag so to speak. I have never been involved with the law..prior to that or since then but it is penalizing me from getting jobs,apartments,even state aid. Can someone tell me if I am eligible for expungment and how do I start the process as cheaply as possible? [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">