• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Void Speed Ticket?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BloopeR

California, ok I was ticketed for "63" in a 50 zone in a very foggy night. The cop asked me if I drank several times, breathalized me and nothing. Gave me a ticket for "speeding" but he wrote down some wrong info of my car he wrote it down as a 93' Camaro but its a 94' does this make the ticket void or null, can this work to my advantage? THANK YOU!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

BloopeR said:
California, ok I was ticketed for "63" in a 50 zone in a very foggy night. The cop asked me if I drank several times, breathalized me and nothing. Gave me a ticket for "speeding" but he wrote down some wrong info of my car he wrote it down as a 93' Camaro but its a 94' does this make the ticket void or null, can this work to my advantage? THANK YOU!

My response:

It sure does! That ticket is legally invalid and worthless. Don't even bother showing up in court.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">