• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need answers please!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msmsms0202

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? california
I got a ticket for going 50 in a 35 mph speed limit on 6th st in Norco and i was wondering if anyone knew how much that would cost. Also i was wondering how many tickets it takes in order to get your license suspended and if i took traffic school would that cancel one of the tickets?
i got one ticket for no seat belt another for running red light, another for running stop sign and another for speeding and i only went to traffic school one time and i think i have another half a year till i can go again. please give advice.....lots and lots of trouble........

msmsms0202

Alright I Just Need Answers To The Questions, No Lectures. Im Not Even Near Being A Reckless Driver. And Ill Leave That Up To The Courts To Decide.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">