• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statute of limitations meth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daemonwolph

What is the name of your state? Alabama

what is the statute of limitations when charged with manufacturing crystal meth?

wonuluv2hate

If you have been formally charged with the crime and have not followed through with the next stage which i think is sentencing since the arraignment is where you are told what you are being charged with and then you either plead guilty or no contest I imagine, then you are absonding from the law and are a wanted criminal that doesnt just go away its a failure to appear.

zwara

:( ......about 5 to 10 hours.. after the flash that ignites the solvent agent gases being used as you cook the meth and sets you on fire resulting in severe third degree burns over just about 100% of the body which after around 10~15 minutes after your body goes into a shock mode you slowly feel this strange tingling~like sensation that quickley accelerates to a pain level that is so intense your nervous system overloads and you pass out...after which your entire body swells with blisters the size of 1/2~dollars....it aint pretty but at least you wont be going to jaiL at least in this lifetime..... pappygein

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

daemonwolph said:

what is the statute of limitations when charged with manufacturing crystal meth?

My response:

You get a 10 on the "Stupid Meter".

I just can't believe how dumb people are in the "Dufus" States, like Alabama.

IAAL

MUIRSADIE

Stupid Meter

I have to agree with "I am always liable" you get a 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

daemonwolph said:

**A: In Alambamy, there is no sol for idiocy, therefore you are SOL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">