• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shop4Tech.com

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JWilson1975

What is the name of your state?I am from Albany, NY. and i have ordered 50 DVD-R/Case Combo and 25 extra DVD cases from Shop4Tech.com They are in California.. excelent prices and great deals.. i didnt know where to turn but i have this problem with them. December 1st. my order was delivered and i checked the items, it had came in a 9"x7"x23" box. i was suppose to recieve 25 DVD cases and 50 DVD-R/case combo witch in total i was suppose to get 75 DVD cases and a spindle of DVD-R's... Well i only had gotten 50 DVD-r's and 25 DVD cases, i Seem to be missing 50 more DVD cases :confused: ... as soon as the order came in, i had wrote them an e-mail. none returned :confused: .. couple more days i wrote another e-mail, none returned :confused: .. now 7 days after shipment i had called them and told them of their error. they said they would get ontop of it right away and ship it out the next day :D .. 4 more days i called and they said they shippped it out, its on its way :D .. 2 more days later i called again, they said the order is being investigated and they didnt ship it out.. so i went off the hook :mad: :mad: .. i dont know where to turn, i dont know what to do because this company is ripping me off. today is the 20th of Dec and i bet they didnt even send me my cases.. i'm gonna call them again and find out where my items are. If they didnt ship them yet, is there something i can do? I have been ripped off and i want justice!!! :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">