• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shopping cart Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Annabelle N

California

I was hit by shopping cart while I was shopping. This caused painful injury to my leg and I can not walk without hobbling. Also I cannot perform household task that I would normally perform and cannot take care of my 2 1/2 year old son. My husband is also now the one to take care of us and perform the household work. He does this after a full 8 hrs at his regular job. Here are the steps that we have taken:
1) Filed a Complaint with the retailer
2) Visited a doctor
3) I will be requesting a medical record of the incedent

I need some advice on what to do.

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

Annabelle N said:
California

I was hit by shopping cart while I was shopping. This caused painful injury to my leg and I can not walk without hobbling. Also I cannot perform household task that I would normally perform and cannot take care of my 2 1/2 year old son. My husband is also now the one to take care of us and perform the household work. He does this after a full 8 hrs at his regular job. Here are the steps that we have taken:
1) Filed a Complaint with the retailer
2) Visited a doctor
3) I will be requesting a medical record of the incedent

I need some advice on what to do.
Did the "retailer" or its employees push the cart into you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">