• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where my rights violated?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

danslaws

What is the name of your state?Wisconsin. I have a minor son who is involved with the department of social services.And he is in a treatment facility at this time. I had a review meeting with Social Services about cost and placement of my child. What i did not know until i arrived for the meeting that it was also in front of several county elected supervisors. At the meeting they discussed personal issues about my son and myself. They belittled me on everything and cut me down on the desicions i had to make to protect myself and my family and they made me feel like this evil person, plus they brought up things that had nothing pertainig to this meeting. My question is was it legal for Social Services to discuss this case in detail with the board members without my permission. Someone please help me and my family because now i have people outside the system knowing my personal affairs, it also is affecting me in my place of employment because now we are being judged.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">