• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consumed hazardous object at popular all u can eat

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

masonsul

I live in San Diego, California, today a friend and I decided to eat at a popular “All You Can Eat” restaurant. A young lady then approached us and informed us that for desert they were serving banana splits and flurries. So after my meal I approached the area in which the young lady was preparing the banana splits and flurries and asked for a flurry she informed me that I had to get a plastic cup from the beverage area fill it half way with ice cream and whatever else I wanted (such as cookies, sprinkles, chocolate chips, ect.). I did so and returned to her with the ice cream in the cup she then proceeded to make a flurry out of it (basically it’s a machine that turns ice cream into milk shakes, you have probably seen one at your local fast food restaurant.). She then hands it back to me and I return to my seat. With in the first few spoonfuls I feel a sharp object move down my throat and scrape my throat. I had added Oreo Cookies in my flurry so I assumed that that’s what it was. A few spoonfuls later I bite down on a hard object, I then remove the object and find that it is a shard of plastic which was so sharp and pointed that it cut my gum line. I dump the flurry out of the cup and notice that the plastic cup had 3 supports in the cup (which are used incase you want to stack the cups so they don’t get stuck). 2 of the supports had been broken off and I only had one of the shards in front of me so I must have swallowed the other one. I spoke with the manager and he told me that they don’t allow people to use those cups and normally they have foam, however, I followed the young lady’s instructions.

I am 19 years old and have never sued someone; I just want some legal advice so I can take the appropriate steps to protect myself. If someone could please help me with some tips or advice I would highly appreciate it.

You Are Guilty

masonsul said:
I am 19 years old and have never sued someone; I just want some legal advice so I can take the appropriate steps to protect myself. If someone could please help me with some tips or advice I would highly appreciate it.
Don't eat flurries? I mean, aside from the 48% increased chance you'll get cupicoma (a rare form of cancer caused by ingestion of certain man-made plastics), and the chance you contracted the AIDS from the shard that broke your gumline, there's really nothing bad that could happen to you.

I hear the spider eggs at Taco Bell are much healthier for you anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">