• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can i get my husban in U.S.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

egla

I came here on a B1 visa and overstayed because of an accident when being 7 months pregnant. I gave birth to my son (now 14 months old). My husband applied for a business visa but the consulete turned him down. He was honest telling I was here by the time he applied. But i think he is paying this very dearly by not seeing his son. Then he applied again for the second time. Again refused. Then he applied again for the third time submitting in addition to all documentation from his company, an affidavit of support filed by a U.S. citizen a frien of his family. But no success. Do you think the fact that i am here in U.S. is an obstacle that camn not be overcomed? Trying to do whatever i could i went to see somebody from the congressman office and he seemd really helpful? Do you think he might be the most powerful person who could change the situation? Just for your information i have a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering and so i hope i can get a good job here but i feel terrible by the thought my husband did not see his first and only child so far. Any advice reall apreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">