• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

regale2000

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ohio

My son who in 2003 had an accident and two speeds just recently got back his drivers license that was suspended for one year in which he had priviledges for school and work (he works and goes to two different schools). He just recently received another speed but not within a year of any other violations. I realize the judge will most likely suspend his license again but what would be my best course of action to get his school and work priviledges back. I work odd hours and my husband works out of state so getting him to and from school and work would be very difficult for me and he has to work for personal financial reasons I can't get into now. I realize the suspension is to punish him but it seems I will take the brunt of this action. What can I do or say to help alter her decision.

Who's Liable?

Simple; teach him to be a man and give him your ten speed, or a Bus Guide...

Problem Solved... The question now is if you're going to be a parent or not...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">