• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fiance visa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

duanob

I need some advice on the fiance visa application. I am american and my fiance is canadian. We've dated for four years. On the application they are asking for proof of meeting for at least two years. What do want for this proof? I have a couple of postcards and a couple of photos with dates on them, is this good enough? Anybody's experience will help, thanks!

V

valG

Since you have dated this Long, several other things can be provided by you,1 an letter of intent to marry 2, old telephone bills to your fiance,plus cards and letters
and any receit that you can provide. go back several years.It may mean looking in boxes that you stored, but isn't she worth it?

[This message has been edited by valG (edited January 05, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">