• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Christine

My ex is suposed to be providing the primary health insurance for my daughter but he won't give me any info except for the name of the company. He said he will fax a copy of the insurance card to the doctor because he does not want me to have it. the problem is, is that it is a PPO provider, therfore, I need to go to certain doctors. How can I do that if I don't have any booklets about the company or phone numbers or anything? Right now all I have is the name of the comapny. It is as stated on my child support papers "health Plan Services/New Englan" Has anyone heard of this place? The only other info I can give is that he works out of a place in Antioch, Il and that the company is owned by someplace in Darien, WI. That's all i have to go by. Please help

V

valG

I did a search using the info that you provided and found over a thousand different sites.Do you know the city the heath service is out of ?
Sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">