• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Provisional Revoke Notice apply to Adult?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Xentrix

I'm from California and recently had a provisional license with 2 points on it causing a 30day revoke. I didn't drive my car during this time, but what I also found in the DMV revoke mail was that if I got another point on my record within a year that my license would be revoked for 6 months.

Well... The Camera got me! Deer in the lights look. Anyays. My provisional has upgraded to full since this. so I was wondering, If it's been less then a year and I got a point on my driving record after my 18th Birthday, will that 6month revoke still be usable? I looked at the CA laws for adults and its 4 points in 1 yr. well, It's almost been a year (this will most likely end at the same time the next year as I got my first)

I don't want to be revoked! I have school and work! :(

Xentrix

The curtesy notice came... my most expensive ever :( right at the holidays! anyways, it says I can take traffic school, so that should leave me in the clear?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">