• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car blocked in, couldn't move

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

verdelimes

In San Francisco, California, I was parked on the street in an area with a 2 hour limit unless you had a residential permit. I couldn't move my car because I was blocked in by the cars in front and back of me. I don't have a picture but I do have the licenses numbers of the cars that blocked me. Do you think I'll be able to contest this ticket successfully?

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

verdelimes said:
In San Francisco, California, I was parked on the street in an area with a 2 hour limit unless you had a residential permit. I couldn't move my car because I was blocked in by the cars in front and back of me. I don't have a picture but I do have the licenses numbers of the cars that blocked me. Do you think I'll be able to contest this ticket successfully?

My response:

No. You shouldn't have been parked in San Francisco.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Excuses For Getting Out Of A Parking Ticket:

NUMBER 10: I don't know whether it was Milli or Vanilli, but one of them just parked my car!

NUMBER 9: Can you parallel-park a camel?

NUMBER 8: Your punishment is to park in Alameda next to the stinky dump, and walk to San Francisco from now on.

NUMBER 7: If two car bombers reach a parking space at the same time, who detonates first?

NUMBER 6: You get kicked out of Golden Gate Park for trying to tie-dye the car in front of you and the car in back of you.

NUMBER 5: "Wasn't it nice of that man to park our car for us?"

NUMBER 4: Street sign reads "Don't even think about parking here or we'll block you in".

NUMBER 3: Sell your car. Give the parking hassle to somebody else!

NUMBER 2: This is what happens when you stop for a quickie lap dance.

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Excuse For Getting Out Of A Parking Ticket:

Richard Nixon was parked at the same curb, and got just as pissed.

IAAL

nusias9

should have bumped your way out!!! It's possible to move a car with only a few inches to spare. If it were that bad you should have had the other cars towed out of your way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">