• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

facing deportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cliff

hi , i came to the USA in 1988 with a legal visa. in 1995 i applied for a asylum politic.In 1997, i asked the INS permission to travel to abroad and the INS granted me the permission to travel.I spent 3 weeks to another country(not the country that im from)and i came back to the USA without a problem because the INS gave me a entry document. in 1997 i was called for a interview and i was denied for asylum. the case was transfered to immigration judge.Before i went to the judge i married to my longtemp girlfriend.so my lawyer applied for I-130 and it was approved. so we took the I-130 to the judge so we can adjust the case, but the judge refused by saying i could not adjut because im an arriving alien.
so far im supposed to go back to see the judge in 4 months .CAN ANYONE ADVICE ME IF I HAD CHANCE ON APPEAL OR IF THERE IS ANY OTHER AROUND. I MARRIED MY WIFE FOR LOVE AND WE HAVE A LOT OF BILLS TOGETHER AND IF IM DEPORTED SHE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT. THNK YOU/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">