• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of Court Supervision - IL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FBodyGuy

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Illinois

Tonight I was cited a city traffic violation for speeding 57 in a 35. My first ticket was isssued by an Illinois State officer for speeding 97 in a 55 about 3 months ago. My concern is that I am currently on court supervision until I complete Driver Saftey School on January 8th. The paper work for the Driving school specifically indicates that I am in violation of supervision since I have not yet taken the class.

Since I have violated my court supervision for the first ticket, is it possible for me to take the class and obtain court supervision for the second one?

Will the second ticket cause my first ticket to become a conviction?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

racer72

Since I have violated my court supervision for the first ticket, is it possible for me to take the class and obtain court supervision for the second one?
Not a chance.

Will the second ticket cause my first ticket to become a conviction?

You can count on it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">