• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lots of fishy things

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jasminekayla

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

I was just fired from my job through email. He fired me and this other girl through email on the same email. So I knew she was fired and vise versa. The we signed a contract and he said we were fired bc we wouldnt sign the new one. WHy bc in the new contract we went from getting paid on the 15th and 30 th to once a month. We have not got paid yet for Dec and wanted us to wait till Jan 20th for our next pay check. He cut the expense fund from 150 to 50. He changed my hours with out even telling me.

Beth3

Wisconsin law does not require that employees be paid more frequently than every 31 days. If doesn't happen, you can contact the Department of Workforce Development and file a complaint. As to the rest of your post, nothing you mention is unlawful or has any legal ramifications.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">