• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not sure where to start

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nvjeanie

What is the name of your state? I live in Nevada
My sister was in Nevada at the time her illness started. She lived in New Hampshire, and was on her way to NV (I have custody of her daughter) to visit. She had become addicted to several pain, anti-depressants and was put on Methodone (sp). She was on a Greyhound Bus from Salt Lake City, Utah and died in Wendover, Utah. The driver was told that she had medical conditions, she was in a wheelchair. When she got on the bus she was grey and needed assistance. She sat down and slumped forward. The bus left and the driver never checked on her. 911 was called when they arrived in Wendover and they pronounced her dead at the scene. This happened in May of 2001. Is there anything that can be done?

rmet4nzkx

nvjeanie said:
What is the name of your state? I live in Nevada
My sister was in Nevada at the time her illness started. She lived in New Hampshire, and was on her way to NV (I have custody of her daughter) to visit. She had become addicted to several pain, anti-depressants and was put on Methodone (sp). She was on a Greyhound Bus from Salt Lake City, Utah and died in Wendover, Utah. The driver was told that she had medical conditions, she was in a wheelchair. When she got on the bus she was grey and needed assistance. She sat down and slumped forward. The bus left and the driver never checked on her. 911 was called when they arrived in Wendover and they pronounced her dead at the scene. This happened in May of 2001. Is there anything that can be done?
I'm sorry for your loss, but what exactly is your quesiton?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">