• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misuse of handicap Parking?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mamatrini

I live in NJ. I have a neighbor who has a handicapped parking spot in front of her house. But it seems as though she only uses it when it is convenient to her. It really gets on my nerves when she parks in a "regular" apot so that she can save it for her friends and family only to use her handicapped spot when they arrive. Is there anything I can do about this? :mad:

CdwJava

You can call your local planning agency - or whatever office oversees the assigning of these spaces. But, my guess is that there will be nothing that can be done about it.

- Carl

alxpr19

Need help misuse of handicap signs!

mamatrini said:
I live in NJ. I have a neighbor who has a handicapped parking spot in front of her house. But it seems as though she only uses it when it is convenient to her. It really gets on my nerves when she parks in a "regular" apot so that she can save it for her friends and family only to use her handicapped spot when they arrive. Is there anything I can do about this? :mad:

I live in New Jersey too, and i have the same problem! My neighbor has this and the person usign the car is thier teenager to park her car in front of her house! They have a driveway and parkign is tight on my street they do this on purpose. Does anyoen have any advice? :confused: Another thing is the only person in that household that can be considered handicap is an elderly lady who is rarely a passenger of the car, forget about being a driver this is defentily a misuse of this privlage

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">