• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

girl14328

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

OK I posted because of my charges but I havn't been able to get this question answered. (I'll talk to an attorney this week but I really need to know).

Can evidence and statements collected and used to charge me with one offense be transferred to another district and also be used to charge me with ANOTHER offense?

<Bill>

I suspect so since miranda rights state "Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. " but I'm no legal eagle.

JETX

girl14328 said:
Can evidence and statements collected and used to charge me with one offense be transferred to another district and also be used to charge me with ANOTHER offense?
Yes, done all the time.

HomeGuru

girl14328 said:
What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

OK I posted because of my charges but I havn't been able to get this question answered. (I'll talk to an attorney this week but I really need to know).

**A: in general, of course it can, and your attorney will tell you so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">