• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am being voluntarily departed by end of March 00

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tom Nelson

I was married several years ago while in college. My wife died about a year and a half after we were married. We had attended the first interview and unfortunately she passed away prior to the second interview. The judge has ruled that the marriage was valid but has still asked me to leave the country voluntarily. I am gainfully employed and have been for the past 12 years so I can not qualify under hardship and I have not remarried so I can not qualify under that option either. My employer is willing to say that I am essential and also willing to assist in legal funds for attorney fees. I am in need of an excellent attorney who knows immigration laws for the VA/MD/DC area and is willing to work under a short strict timeframe. I am also in need of any experienced advice for this situation. Thank you in advance for every thought for this entry. Tom

C

calibur

Try this lawyer: Michael Ungar (in CA). email him at [email protected]

He was my lawyer for H1-B (twice) and at least I think that he is honest. (no.... I don't work for hima dn I don't get commission)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">