• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are the legan steps in acquiring a US working visa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rolevan

I am a filipino citizen and a muscle therapist, someoneone in the us desires to hire me as a caregiver to her paralized husband. What are are steps in processing my visa

thanx,
vanny

S

SJLin

You would probably need an H category visa in order to work in the U.S. temporarily. However, before you can apply for a visa at your consular office, the employer needs to get temporary labor certification. Most likely, the employer needs to show that no U.S. workers capable of performing such service are available in the U.S., along with other requirements. This is something a qualified immigration attorney could help the employer file. You can find one at https://attorneypages.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rolevan:
I am a filipino citizen and a muscle therapist, someoneone in the us desires to hire me as a caregiver to her paralized husband. What are are steps in processing my visa

thanx,
vanny
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
This transmission should not be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship between you and me. You are advised not to take or refrain from taking any action based upon this transmission without consulting professional legal counsel.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">