• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RIR

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zxse

my attorney has filled my RIR in december of 99 - the paper from TWC says that i should get to the next step by 90 days (march 00) -

but my attorney tells me that texas is taking 5 months ?

can someone email me the dates and schedule and also let me know if i can call a number direct w/o my attorney to find out what is going on -

any suggestions?

S

SJLin

A suggestion to find out the status would be to call or write the agency (TWC?) where the RIR was filed. If it's a government agency, you could probably find them in the blue pages of your local phone book. https://attorneypages.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zxse:
my attorney has filled my RIR in december of 99 - the paper from TWC says that i should get to the next step by 90 days (march 00) -

but my attorney tells me that texas is taking 5 months ?

can someone email me the dates and schedule and also let me know if i can call a number direct w/o my attorney to find out what is going on -

any suggestions?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
This transmission should not be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship between you and me. You are advised not to take or refrain from taking any action based upon this transmission without consulting professional legal counsel.

[This message has been edited by SJLin (edited March 12, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">