• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expungeing Felony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SLEDGE

What is the name of your state? OHIO, HELLO 1994 WAS CONVICTED OF TRAFFICKING IN DRUGS (25 PAIN PILLS) BESIDES A OMVI THIS IS THE ONLY TROUBLE I HAVE EVER BEEN IN. OMVI WAS ABOUT 12 YRS AGO. DID ABOUT 10 DAYS IN THE COUNTY JAIL AND 5 YRS PROBATION. DURING THIS PROBATION PERIOD I REPORTED EVRY MONTH FOR 5 YEARS NEVER MISSING A APPT. AND NEVER FAILING A DRUG TEST . ALL FINES WERE PAID AND HAVE NOT BEEN IN TROUBLE SINCE. BEEN OFF PROBATION ABOUT 5 YRS. THE 10 DAYS WAS FOR THE DRUG CHARGE. I KNOW THAT I CANNOT GET THE FELONY TAKEN OFF BECAUSE OF THE OMVI BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PART ABOUT CARRYING A FIREARM. USE TO HUNT AND WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO HUNT WITH A SHOTGUN OR MUZZELOADER. DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE AND IF IT IS CAN I DO IT MYSELF OR DO I NEED A ATTORNEY. THANKS FOR ANY HELP SLEDGE

S

seniorjudge

Check with your governor's office about how to start pardon proceedings. If you are lucky, it will take three years before you find out if you were successful in getting a pardon.

You are not eligible for an expungement unless the original conviction was illegal.

Don't post here again till you learn to type in mixed case.

SLEDGE

whatever senior

I Didnt Know Thier Was A Law Against Typeing Capital. Any Way If You Dont Have Any Better Advice Then That Dont Respond. I Really Dont Think You Have A Clue On This Matter Good Guess Though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">