• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tourist Visa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Phillips

My name is Jen and i was wondering what I need to get tourist via. If one cannot be obtained, how long is a Canadian allowed to visit in the Usa? I have a boyfriend, and a family who live in the US that I like to visit often. Please help, I do not want to stay longer than I am allowed to, because I will be getting married and want to become a US citizen, and I don't want to be kicked out of the states. Please please help! Thank very much.....love Jenn

A

Advisor3

You need to call the American Embassy in Canada and ask. Tourist who are staying for short periods of time generally don't need visas from Canada... but if it is for several months, you may need a tourist visa from the American Embassy there, and that I believe is good for sixth months.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">