• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grand Jury Indictment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ijonjonmama

What is the name of your state? Arizona,I was in front of my grandparents house. All of a sudden I was surrounded by undercovers. They said they had complaints of "drug activity". They searched my purse and found 3+ grams of Meth. I had warrents for my arrest so they took me in custody. After agreeing to do something for them they let me go, even though i had warrents. I did not do what they wanted. A couple of months later , I was arrested on my warrents. I did 4 mos. And was released about a month ago on supervised probation. I'm doing good. Then last week I recieved a Summons/indictment for possesion of dangerous drugs for sale. Class 2 Felony. I guess they filed charges on me. I am a prop 200 client on my 2nd strike. am I going to go back to jail? Can I dismiss the indictment? HELP!!

S

seniorjudge

"am I going to go back to jail? Can I dismiss the indictment?"

It sounds like you may be headed back to jail (from what you said in your post). Only the government can dismiss the charges.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">