• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pedestrian hit by DHL van

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

goxx

What is the name of your state?GA
my daughter was in the parking lot collecting buggys for the grocery store she works, standing in the painted areas marked for the buggys. a DHL van came down one aisle and attempted to turn into the next aisle, turned too sharp and hit my daughter. her boss was there and got the van to stop, the driver says she never saw my daughter standing there. the front tire was almost on top of her knee when the van stopped. she was taken to the emergency room by ambulance and treated for knee, hip, and wrist injuries. it has been 10 days, the only thing she complains of now is her wrist don't seem to be getting better. everybody is telling me i should be a millionaire, is there anything me or my daughter can do. she is 18 years old.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">