• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida Bound

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CanadianChick

I am a Canadian Citizen with Aboriginal Status. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, have a clean bill of health and no criminal record. My boyfriend is an American Citizen living in Florida. To further this relationship beyond phonecalls and frequent flights, we have found it best for me to join him. I wish to live with him and seek employment simply as a waitress/bartender to maintain an income for myself. I have upcoming visits planned to Florida during which I can intitiate any prepatory arrangements. Fully realizing our relationship may not last forever, I must also maintain whatever interests I can in Canada (Ontario driver's license for example). Could you be so generous and provide me (us)with a realistic view on such an arrangement and the guideance necessary for two lovebirds to have a legitimate opportunity at a future together.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

ALawyer

What does NAFTA provide? With your degree I'd bet you could do a higher level technical job, and get here quickly.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">