• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will not rent us the social room

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

georgemoore63

undefinedVirginia, My wife and I own A condo and are trying to rent the social room for my 8 year olds Birthday. One room is nice the other is bad they will not let us have the nice one even though it is next to our building and we have allot of stuff to move there. food, gifts etc etc. They want to give us the bad one all they way down the hill where we would have to drive there. They say because they voted years ago to only have board meetings in the nice one which is only once A month. They never updated the Bylaws and in my Bylaws it still gives you A chose of both rooms. Plus they took the stove out of both rooms without replaceing them. Now ive rented A nice party room some where else. Can I sue for the cost of the room im renting, or is it A waste of time??????

George Moore

Last edited:

HomeGuru

georgemoore63 said:
undefinedVirginia, My wife and I own A condo and are trying to rent the social room for my 8 year olds Birthday. One room is nice the other is bad they will not let us have the nice one even though it is next to our building and we have allot of stuff to move there. food, gifts etc etc. They want to give us the bad one all they way down the hill where we would have to drive there. They say because they voted years ago to only have board meetings in the nice one which is only once A month. They never updated the Bylaws and in my Bylaws it still gives you A chose of both rooms. Plus they took the stove out of both rooms without replaceing them. Now ive rented A nice party room some where else. Can I sue for the cost of the room im renting, or is it A waste of time??????

George Moore
**A: drop it and at next election run for a Board seat. Then be proactive.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">