• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Iaal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

n_and

First off, sorry to everyone who hates chat on the forum.

IAAL,

here I am!!! I'm at the Mariott right now, New Years eve, drunk on champagne and my husband is SLEEPING. (yes, I got married.) Enough said. Paridise was right...no computer at home, switched jobs....in the business center of the hotel right now.

I miss you. Phantom is a movie, have you seen yet!?!?!?!?!

I'll be back as soon as I get my own PC.

Happy New Year to you! and, to anyone else who is reading this.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

n_and said:

IAAL,

here I am!!! I'm at the Mariott right now, New Years eve, drunk on champagne and my husband is SLEEPING. (yes, I got married.) Enough said. Paridise was right...no computer at home, switched jobs....in the business center of the hotel right now.

My response:

You got married? Congratulations! But, I have to admit, as soon as I saw your picture, I fell in love with you. Your sleeping husband is an extremely lucky man.

Yes, I saw the newest movie release of Phantom of the Opera last week. I've been waiting for years for Andrew Lloyd Webber to get off of his duff. And, the wait was well worth it! The movie is as beautiful, if not more so, as the play. If you saw the movie version, then it's 99% the same as the play. Suffice it to say, I was spellbound.

I think I already told you, but I have every single version of Phantom of the Opera ever made, beginning with the 1925 silent version starring Lon Chaney, right up to a bootleg copy of the play itself, with Michael Crawford, as the "Phantom".

Anyway, congratulations again, and have a wonderful New Year! Please, get a computer fast, and don't be a stranger.

Love to you,

IAAL

Shay-Pari'e

n_and said:

IAAL,

Hey Hun, Congrats on the new job and the new hubby. I just brought in the new year with a few friends at home as the weather here is not something we wanted to go out in.

Have to run,

SMOOOOOOOOOOCH, to anyone who wants one

n_and

Thank you for the congratulations! Paridise, check your e-mail...I missed you, too, snostar! :)

IAAL:
Phantom was well worth the wait, I agree. Finally, I moved and have the space for it...so here it is! My new computer! Love to you, too.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

n_and said:
Thank you for the congratulations! Paridise, check your e-mail...I missed you, too, snostar! :)

IAAL:
Phantom was well worth the wait, I agree. Finally, I moved and have the space for it...so here it is! My new computer! Love to you, too.

My response:

Good to finally see you back here! Yeah, wasn't it terrific? Phantom of the Opera is a great, spectacular journey. One hell of a movie, too!

I still look at your picture now and again. You're really a "looker". Your husband is one lucky guy!

Talk to you later, kiddo.

IAAL

Shay-Pari'e

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))),

Nothing in the inbox from you. I'll be away for a few day's, try again though.

Congrats on the wedding. Did you guy's buy the house?

n_and

Hey Paridise!! Enormous hugs right back at ya!...I'll e-mail you tonight and give you all the 'scoop' on what's been going on.

IAAL...good to 'see' you! Thanks...I keep telling him he's lucky, too. I'll send you more pics if you want...sigh...I wish you would give me your e-mail, damn you! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">