• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

German speaking communities in U.S.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Fallen Angel

Since My fiance will be here soon, I would like to know if anyone knows of any german speaking communities near Oklahoma/Texas. I would like for him to be around other German immigrants from time to time---I know I would appreciate the same when in Germany ( although I did meet several people there that spoke or atleast understood some English)...there is a large hispanic population here as well as oriental and Italian, but have yet to run into any people who know German. Thanks in advance for your responses! Best of luck on finding answers to your questions! :)

A

Always searching

Lots and lots and lots of Germans in West, Texas right outside of Waco.

W

what?

i think that new braunfels has a big german community. it is about 30 miles or so outside of san antonio texas!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">