• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the devil has took my life

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

oakpark4

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?MI
HELLO I REALLY NEED HELP IN AUG,2000 I LOST MY JOB AND THEN MY HOME I HAD 3 GIRLS AT THE TIME IN ORDER TO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THEM OUT IN THE STREET TO A SHELTER I ASKED MY MOTHER CAN THEY COME LIVE WITH HER AND MY SISTER AND HER BOY FRIEND. WELL I WAS NOT ALOUD TO GO THERE BECAUSE MY MOTHER BOY FRIEND NEVER LIKE ME OR MY BROTHER IN HIS HOUSE SENCE WE WHERE KIDS HE ALWAYS WITH US TO GO LIVE WITH ARE FATHER BECAUSE HE JUST DIDN'T LIKE KIDS. AND WAS VERY VERDALY
ABUSE TO MY MOTHER ANY WAY I HAD TO LIVE AT MY GIRL FRIENDS HOUSE
DOWN THE STREET I WAS NOT ALOUD IN THE HOME BECUASE I LET HER BOY FRIEND NO JUST WHAT I TOUGHT OF HIM ONE DAY. SO EVERY DAY I WOULD CALL MY GIRLS GO BY THE HOUSE AND SET AND TALK TO THEM OUT SIDE ON THE STREET, TAKE THEM MONEY WHEN THEY NEEDED IT. NOT ONE DAY WENT BY THAT I DIDN'T SEE THEM.FINALLY I GOT ANOTHER JOB AND I HAD TO PAY THE PEOPLE WHO I WAS STAYING WITH FOR RENT AND IT WAS A SLOW PROCESS AT 7 DOLLARS AND HOUR.IN LATE 2001 I FOUND A PLACE IT WAS SMALL BUT IT WAS HOME TO ME TO HAVE MY GIRLS BACK I CALLED MY MOTHER AND TOLD HER TO START PACKING THERE BAG SO THEY COULD COME HOME 2 DAYS WENT BY I CALLED BACK AND ASKED WHERE THEY READY FOR ME TO PICK THEM UP SHE CAME UP WITH ALL KIND OF THING, THEN SHE CAME TO THE PLACE I HAD AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM STARTED SAYING THIS PLACE IS TO SMALL AND THEN THEY STARED SAYING THE SAME SO THEN I STARTED WORKING ON SOME THING BIG NOT NOING THAT SHE WAS SETTING ME UP TO TAKE THEM FROM ME THEN I GOT ANOTHER PLACE AND IT WAS BIGGER AND NICER FOR US I WHEN TO GET THEM AND THEY WOULD NOT COME OUT THE HOUSE TO COME HOME, ON THAT DAY SO I CALLED THE POLICE TO THE HOUSE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT SECENCE THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE WITH HER FOR THE PASTED TO YEARS THAT THEY WON'T TO STAY HER WITH THE GRAND MOTHER AND SHE SAID IT WAS OK, I CALL PROTECT SEVIVCE AND THEY DIDN'T REMOVE THEM ETHER TO COME HOME WITH ME. THE ONLY REASON THEY WON'T TO STAY THERE IS BECAUSE THEY CAN DO WHAT EVERY THEY WON'T AND RUN THE STREET GET HIGH AND NOT GO TO SCHOOL, ONE IS 17,ONE IS 14 CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. SHE HAS MADE THEM HATE ME BUT MY LITTle SISTER IS NOT DOing all THAT STUFF BECAUSE SHE WON'T LET HER RUEN HER life.:( :(

Last edited:

oakpark4 said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state?MI
HELLO I REALLY NEED HELP IN AUG,2000 I LOST MY JOB AND THEN MY HOME I HAD 3 GIRLS AT THE TIME IN ORDER TO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THEM OUT IN THE STREET TO A SHELTER I ASKED MY MOTHER CAN THEY COME LIVE WITH HER AND MY SISTER AND HER BOY FRIEND. WELL I WAS NOT ALOUD TO GO THERE BECAUSE MY MOTHER BOY FRIEND NEVER LIKE ME OR MY BROTHER IN HIS HOUSE SENCE WE WHERE KIDS HE ALWAYS WITH US TO GO LIVE WITH ARE FATHER BECAUSE HE JUST DIDN'T LIKE KIDS. AND WAS VERY VERDALY
ABUSE TO MY MOTHER ANY WAY I HAD TO LIVE AT MY GIRL FRIENDS HOUSE
DOWN THE STREET I WAS NOT ALOUD IN THE HOME BECUASE I LET HER BOY FRIEND NO JUST WHAT I TOUGHT OF HIM ONE DAY. SO EVERY DAY I WOULD CALL MY GIRLS GO BY THE HOUSE AND SET AND TALK TO THEM OUT SIDE ON THE STREET, TAKE THEM MONEY WHEN THEY NEEDED IT. NOT ONE DAY WENT BY THAT I DIDN'T SEE THEM.FINALLY I GOT ANOTHER JOB AND I HAD TO PAY THE PEOPLE WHO I WAS STAYING WITH FOR RENT AND IT WAS A SLOW PROCESS AT 7 DOLLARS AND HOUR.IN LATE 2001 I FOUND A PLACE IT WAS SMALL BUT IT WAS HOME TO ME TO HAVE MY GIRLS BACK I CALLED MY MOTHER AND TOLD HER TO START PACKING THERE BAG SO THEY COULD COME HOME 2 DAYS WENT BY I CALLED BACK AND ASKED WHERE THEY READY FOR ME TO PICK THEM UP SHE CAME UP WITH ALL KIND OF THING, THEN SHE CAME TO THE PLACE I HAD AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM STARTED SAYING THIS PLACE IS TO SMALL AND THEN THEY STARED SAYING THE SAME SO THEN I STARTED WORKING ON SOME THING BIG NOT NOING THAT SHE WAS SETTING ME UP TO TAKE THEM FROM ME THEN I GOT ANOTHER PLACE AND IT WAS BIGGER AND NICER FOR US I WHEN TO GET THEM AND THEY WOULD NOT COME OUT THE HOUSE TO COME HOME, ON THAT DAY SO I CALLED THE POLICE TO THE HOUSE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT SECENCE THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE WITH HER FOR THE PASTED TO YEARS THAT THEY WON'T TO STAY HER WITH THE GRAND MOTHER AND SHE SAID IT WAS OK, I CALL PROTECT SEVIVCE AND THEY DIDN'T REMOVE THEM ETHER TO COME HOME WITH ME. THE ONLY REASON THEY WON'T TO STAY THERE IS BECAUSE THEY CAN DO WHAT EVERY THEY WON'T AND RUN THE STREET GET HIGH AND NOT GO TO SCHOOL, ONE IS 17,ONE IS 14 CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. SHE HAS MADE THEM HATE ME BUT MY LITTER SISTER IS NOT DO ALL THAT STUFF BECAUSE SHE WON'T LET HER RUEN HER FURTCHER. :( :(
Your litter sister? Where were you born? :eek: ruen her furtcher? Is that German? I'm so confused.. maybe Russian? Verdaly abuse? Is there a law against that? If your Mother's boyfriend didnt like kids...why did you send yours to live with him. Get a clue man. The Devil took your life? Be thankful, it should have been the GRAMMER POLICE.. :eek: AND STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS!

LdiJ

Although I would have put it differently the other response you got was accurate. Typing in all caps already makes your post very difficult to read. When you add all of the misspellings and the lack of punctuation its even harder. If you re-do your post so its legible you will probably get better answers from more people.

However, I am going to be honest with you. You have a real battle on your hands and you really need an attorney to represent you. If you never officially gave custody to your mother (signed off on by a judge) then you absolutely have the right to simply go get your children. The problem is, is that you would probably need the help of the police. Since your kids are 17 and 14 there is a decent chance that the police won't force them to do anything (particularly after two years) and will tell you to take it to court.

Its probably too late for your 17 year old...by the time that anything could be resolved in court she will probably be so near 18 that a judge wouldn't override her wishes. However its not too late for your 14 year old...but you still need a good attorney in your corner.

oakpark4

I sorry about the misspelled words. my spelling is not very good but my sorry if it afineded any one i just needed some help on what to do.i'm in tears right now because it hurts so bad i've tried to get them from over there and all i get told when i would come there is i'm not welcome there and my kids stand
right with my mother because they no if they come home there are going to be rules.my mother don't care if they talk to me or not and every time i talk to them and tell them that what they are doing is wrong all they starte saying is what my mother told them about the things i did as a kid.she is brainwashing them about me. i have full custody of my girls i never handed them over to any one and i made a misstake thanking that it would be the best thing for them with taking them in to the cold street.i never live in the street before so i didn't no how i was going to live, but by the grace of god he let me run into a old friend who live down the street, and she took me in. is that so wrong thing happen i'm 39 years old i don't drink or smoke never
had any men running out of my house, my girls never seen me go out to and bars, all i did was take care of them because they where my live and air and now i feel there is no need for me to have a life if there not apart of it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">