• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bowtie Deleted Her Thread. Couldn't Take The Truth!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

It would appear that Bowtie couldn't "take the heat" by reading the truth of her grandchild's situation. I predict a Summons will be in her near future.

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
It would appear that Bowtie couldn't "take the heat" by reading the truth of her grandchild's situation. I predict a Summons will be in her near future.

IAAL
Yep she was sit'n there and nothing about why she she had custody and why she wouldn't allow the deceased parents have a relationship with the child. Wanna bet she is drawing SS survivor benefits fo rthe child though?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rmet4nzkx said:
Yep she was sit'n there and nothing about why she she had custody and why she wouldn't allow the deceased parents have a relationship with the child. Wanna bet she is drawing SS survivor benefits fo rthe child though?

My response:

Oh, of course. That goes without saying.

I hope you had a chance to read my last response to her before she deleted the thread.

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Oh, of course. That goes without saying.

I hope you had a chance to read my last response to her before she deleted the thread.

IAAL
The one that said, "I'm waiting"? or did I miss it?

LdiJ

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

No. There were a few more responses after that. You should have received them in your e-mail notifications.

IAAL
Dang....I missed the whole thing....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rmet4nzkx said:
sorry, don't use email notifications, it would be overwhelming, can you fill us in?

My response:

Basically, I told her she was selfish and that I would probably take the other GP's case against her to obtain for them either visitation or full custody. She admitted that she never offered the other GP's visitation, and didn't like the fact that I let her know how selfish she was, and that the kid's butt wasn't stamped, "Property of Bowtie".

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LdiJ said:
Dang....I missed the whole thing....

My response:

Don't worry about it Ldij. Your offerings, if any, would have been nearly worthless, and you would have missed the issues anyway, and started talking about something that wasn't there. So, don't worry about it.

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

Here is bowtie's only other post, it makes me wonder if they are competent to care for their grandchild?

05-09-2000, 02:23 PM
bowtie

i fell 4-7-2000 could not report it to employer till 4-10-2000 because office was closed i reported it then and told my employer that i was hurting in my back he told me to go home the next day i went to the doctor and when they called to get their permission they refused and made me go to a doctor they picked about 2-1/2 years ago i was told by the same doctor that i have degenative disc disease in my neck when i fell i caused reprucussions and injury to my lower back my employer keeps telling me that he does not know if i have a workman's comp claim i was out of work for four weeks with no pay of the employer or workman's comp and i have not seen any workman comp forms and i have not signed any forms i need to know whether or not i have a case and if i should see an attorney

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
rmet4nzkx said:
why she wouldn't allow the deceased parents have a relationship with the child.
Uuuuuuhhhhh ...... would you explain how deceased parents would have a relationship with their child? :eek:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I think she meant, "Decedent".

IAAL
Oooooooooookay.... and that is different how from "deceased person"? Unless my English has taken a real turn for the worse, a deceased person is the same as a decedent. Both of which mean..... a DEAD PERSON!

So...... just how the hell does a DEAD PERSON, or a DECEASED PERSON, or a DECEDENT have a relationship with a child?!?!?!?!?!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">