• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non performance of svcs and non return of product

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mrobinson_sr

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

My residence is in Pennsylvania. However, I contracted with an online company in Wisconsin to repair a broken Play Station 2 console. After several discussions with the company, I was informed that the company would not fix the unit because they did not like me asking when the unit may be done, or what timeframe they were expecting to complete the unit. As such, the company said they were going to deduct several nuisence fees and return a small portion of the $140.00 repair fee and the unit. Unfortunately, the company did neither, and I cannot get any response either from telephone or emails. I later find from an online forum that the company has done this in the past, kept the unit and money.

Living in Pennsylvania and the unit being at a company in Wisconsin, what recourse do I have to recover atleast the Play Station 2 Unit, the money would be nice, but I would be glad at this point just to get the unit back.

I have considered calling the local police to see if they would attempt to recover the unit, as I consider it stolen goods at this point, although I know it isn't.

Is there any reasonable legal recourse I may persue??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">