• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

somone please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

oakpark4

What is the name of your state?mi
about the misspelled words. my spelling is not very good but my sorry if it afineded any one i just needed some help on what to do.i'm in tears right now because it hurts so bad i've tried to get them from over there and all i get told when i would come there is i'm not welcome there and my kids stand
right with my mother because they no if they come home there are going to be rules.my mother don't care if they talk to me or not and every time i talk to them and tell them that what they are doing is wrong all they starte saying is what my mother told them about the things i did as a kid.she is brainwashing them about me. i have full custody of my girls i never handed them over to any one and i made a misstake thanking that it would be the best thing for them with taking them in to the cold street.i never live in the street before so i didn't no how i was going to live, but by the grace of god he let me run into a old friend who live down the street, and she took me in. is that so wrong thing happen i'm 39 years old i don't drink or smoke never
had any men running out of my house, my girls never seen me go out to and bars, all i did was take care of them because they where my live and air and now i feel there is no need for me to have a life if there not apart of it.

Last edited:

um whats the question?

ok,if i read this correctly,your kids are with your mom and she refuses to give them back?unless she has legal custody,she cant keep you from taking your kids home.take a police officer over and get your kids.your mom cant stop you.she can be arrested for custodial inteference if she refuses.your kids dont have a say wether they go home or not.

oakpark4

TO Lonelyandsad

I Tried that with the police and they said that they where not going to remove the kids with force, and if they won't to stay and the grandmother say it's ok then let them stay. they won't to stay because they can do what they won't to drugs,not go to school, drive without lic/ hang in the street all night long, drink you name it they do it. but she won't let my little sister out her sight. thank you for replying i'm about to lose it with no one understanding my point i need help. they are my life.

Shay-Pari'e

oakpark4 said:
I Tried that with the police and they said that they where not going to remove the kids with force, and if they won't to stay and the grandmother say it's ok then let them stay. they won't to stay because they can do what they won't to drugs,not go to school, drive without lic/ hang in the street all night long, drink you name it they do it. but she won't let my little sister out her sight. thank you for replying i'm about to lose it with no one understanding my point i need help. they are my life.
I don't buy that, they are your children after all. Please stop reposting this and continuing on about what happens at your moms house, you sent them there instead of getting state aid after you lost your job.

There is more to this story and your tears are not helping your children. You act as if you have no rights, EXERCISE THEM!!!!!!!!

LdiJ

--PARIDISE-- said:
I don't buy that, they are your children after all. Please stop reposting this and continuing on about what happens at your moms house, you sent them there instead of getting state aid after you lost your job.

There is more to this story and your tears are not helping your children. You act as if you have no rights, EXERCISE THEM!!!!!!!!
I agree that she needs to exercise her rights as well. However she is going to have to take it to court because because the police are behaving about the way that you would expect them to in this case (the kids are 17 and 14).

LdiJ said:
I agree that she needs to exercise her rights as well. However she is going to have to take it to court because because the police are behaving about the way that you would expect them to in this case (the kids are 17 and 14).
She is a he... ;)

oakpark4

oakpark,mi

i just called my mother and ask how can you keep this b.s going on and her reply was i can't make them do any thing they dont won't to do.and i said but when i was coming up you beat the hell out of me if i even looked wrong.
but i think this is my mother playing back her child hood on me. meaning that her mother took her and her to sister's and her brother to my great grandmother house when my mother was 16 and they never saw there mother again. and i belive that she is play out some kind of mental role to that because yes i took my girls to her but i saw them every day and called them two or three time a day. still spent time with them out at places still came and took them places, took them to school and picked them up. and also i would like to say i wasn't just having kids. i was marryed and there father was killed in a car accdent. and the job that i was laid off from was a 45 ,000.00 a year job also we had a 250,000. 00 home,my job went out of business without giving us any notices i went to work one day and the doors where locked. i had been there for 15yrs. and no welfare was not going to pay a deposit for me to get a home i had to come up with the money myself that why i took a 7dollar job.something was better than nothing,
so i could get my life back together.and my girls, my mother is 61yrs old and like i told her if somthing happen to you where they going to be with the way they are acting now toward me it is filling my heart with a lot of pain, will i ever fogive them they are old enoght to say who they won't to live with then they are old enoght to take care of there self if somthing happen to my mother.didn't no what else to do, im going to contact another free legal aid on monday.

LdiJ

howamidoing said:
She is a he... ;)
SHE just said that her husband died...so I think you may have that one wrong...at least if you were referring to the OP, which is who I was referring to.

Shay-Pari'e

oakpark4 said:
i just called my mother and ask how can you keep this b.s going on and her reply was i can't make them do any thing they dont won't to do. Why did you call her? You are not exercising your rights as the mother, unless they have legal custoday.

and i said but when i was coming up you beat the hell out of me if i even looked wrong.
but i think this is my mother playing back her child hood on me. meaning that her mother took her and her to sister's and her brother to my great grandmother house when my mother was 16 and they never saw there mother again. and i belive that she is play out some kind of mental role GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!

to that because yes i took my girls to her but i saw them every day and called them two or three time a day. still spent time with them out at places still came and took them places, took them to school and picked them up. and also i would like to say i wasn't just having kids. i was marryed and there father was killed in a car accdent. and the job that i was laid off from was a 45 ,000.00 a year job also we had a 250,000. 00 home,my job went out of business without giving us any notices i went to work one day and the doors where locked. i had been there for 15yrs. and no welfare was not going to pay a deposit for me to get a home i had to come up with the money myself that why i took a 7dollar job.something was better than nothing,
so i could get my life back together.and my girls, my mother is 61yrs old and like i told her if somthing happen to you where they going to be with the way they are acting now toward me it is filling my heart with a lot of pain, will i ever fogive them they are old enoght to say who they won't to live with then they are old enoght to take care of there self if somthing happen to my mother.didn't no what else to do, im going to contact another free legal aid on monday.
I do not believe one typed word in your last ditch effort. Who do you think will buy this story?

LdiJ said:
SHE just said that her husband died...so I think you may have that one wrong...at least if you were referring to the OP, which is who I was referring to.
Yes, my apologies. From an earlier thread I misunderstood and thought that she was a man.It was late....sorry ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">