• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Required regarding Employment Visa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kbhowal

I'm Kaushik writing from Santa Monica, LA. Right at this moment I'm having a B1 visa. During mid September I'll be going back to India for my L1 and come back to LA. At that point I'll bring my wife along who is an software professional as well and working for TCG-software. But my problem is from my office Cognizant she'll be getting only dependent or spouse visa. Can you place her somewhere in or around Santa Monica or LA with that kind of visa? If conversion of visa is required that is to be done by the employer company - if my understanding is right. Can you please advise what can be done in this situation. If you can place her please let me know and I'll get her resume and send it over to you. Awaiting your reply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">