• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My seller will not accept my payment...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jdhah

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Louisiana... Sellers state : Florida

O.K....Here goes...I purchased and item through eBay (probably my first mistake)and I paid with StormPay (2nd mistake and online payment system) and they charged they payment back to my seller. It was at no fault of my own because they had charged back my account from payments I had received from somebody else. Yet they have told my customer that I paid them with a bad checking account which was totally not true. Well after all of this I told my seller that I would pay them and now they are threatening to report me to the FBI and various other agencies along with sending me VERY threatening and rude emails.they are claiming to be in law for 16 years. This seller has refused to accept that I will send them the money but they are (excuse my language) hell-bent on trying to send me to jail. They say I defrauded them which I did not. I told them several times I would pay and they have not sent me any payment address to send the payment to after repeated requests.What can I do, and can I get in any type of trouble since they are refusing payment? PLEASE HELP.If you do not know the answers, please help to find where the answers are. If possible when replying, please refer to any state rules and regulations and codes etc.. I just want to be very thourough on this.

After telling them that I did not write them a check through Stormpay and I kind of doubt they were in the "legal Business" and that it seems to me they don't want to be paid since they wont send me their payment information,they replied with this Direct quote of their emai to me:

HA HA HA..you have to be the biggest fool in your State. We have statements from
Storm Pay regarding your fraudulent transaction, you paid with a NON Existent
account, delivery records (yes we keep those) clearly indicate we shipped before
we were notified of your fraud. Your e-mails requesting priority shipping are
also in file..OOOHHHH, definately seeems pre-meditated, dont ya think?? (((( Yes, I did Request priority shipping because it was Christmas time and it was for my wife...Just wanted to get it here on time is all ))))
What a pathetic little man you are. How many people have you attempted to
intimidate, again, you picked the wrong people, yes we have been in the legal
profession many years, clearly from your e-mails, you failed to even graduate.
We suggest you find a very good attorney because you WILL go to jail. Your a
thief and a con artist and we will stop you. Have a good nights sleep. We
guarantee you will be arrested in the very near future.

Thank you for another piece of evidence. We feel extremely sorry for you, you
have the comprehension of a 5 year old. Maybe they will send you to a mental
institution if they have reason to beleive your unstable, your e-mails certainly
seem that way. Take care and Sleep Well.

So as you can see they are pretty rude. Any help you can provide will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you

katyusha

jdhah said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Louisiana... Sellers state : Florida

O.K....Here goes...I purchased and item through eBay (probably my first mistake)and I paid with StormPay (2nd mistake and online payment system) and they charged they payment back to my seller. It was at no fault of my own because they had charged back my account from payments I had received from somebody else. Yet they have told my customer that I paid them with a bad checking account which was totally not true. Well after all of this I told my seller that I would pay them and now they are threatening to report me to the FBI and various other agencies along with sending me VERY threatening and rude emails.they are claiming to be in law for 16 years. This seller has refused to accept that I will send them the money but they are (excuse my language) hell-bent on trying to send me to jail. They say I defrauded them which I did not. I told them several times I would pay and they have not sent me any payment address to send the payment to after repeated requests.What can I do, and can I get in any type of trouble since they are refusing payment? PLEASE HELP.If you do not know the answers, please help to find where the answers are. If possible when replying, please refer to any state rules and regulations and codes etc.. I just want to be very thourough on this.

After telling them that I did not write them a check through Stormpay and I kind of doubt they were in the "legal Business" and that it seems to me they don't want to be paid since they wont send me their payment information,they replied with this Direct quote of their emai to me:

HA HA HA..you have to be the biggest fool in your State. We have statements from
Storm Pay regarding your fraudulent transaction, you paid with a NON Existent
account, delivery records (yes we keep those) clearly indicate we shipped before
we were notified of your fraud. Your e-mails requesting priority shipping are
also in file..OOOHHHH, definately seeems pre-meditated, dont ya think?? (((( Yes, I did Request priority shipping because it was Christmas time and it was for my wife...Just wanted to get it here on time is all ))))
What a pathetic little man you are. How many people have you attempted to
intimidate, again, you picked the wrong people, yes we have been in the legal
profession many years, clearly from your e-mails, you failed to even graduate.
We suggest you find a very good attorney because you WILL go to jail. Your a
thief and a con artist and we will stop you. Have a good nights sleep. We
guarantee you will be arrested in the very near future.

Thank you for another piece of evidence. We feel extremely sorry for you, you
have the comprehension of a 5 year old. Maybe they will send you to a mental
institution if they have reason to beleive your unstable, your e-mails certainly
seem that way. Take care and Sleep Well.

So as you can see they are pretty rude. Any help you can provide will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you

I would try to contact StormPay and ask them to fix their mistake (a.k.a send the payment to the seller). If that doesn't work, contact eBay and ask them what to do in this situation. Have the copies of all your emails , in case you need to prove that you indeed plan to pay for your purchase.

Also, if I were you, after you have a proof that your payment was received , I would send a very nasty email back to that rude seller :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">