• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

citizenship going overseas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

would like to know if there is a way to speed up the process of citizenship in florida; have lived and resided here with my husband and 4 children(all american citizens) for the past 8 years, have a green card and worked frequently also; am fluent in reading speaking and writing the language.
however, am considering moving back overseas due to personal hardships overseas(germany) where all my relatives reside and would most certainly like to have the citizenship before leaviing, which if at all possible might be very soon; immagrations tells me that there might be a 2 year waiting period. is there a loophole to speed the process up considerably? thanks

U

usdeeper

You will find it very difficult to speed it up, especially when in Florida. How long do you want to reside overseas ?.. I believe you can be out of the country for up to 6 months with no problems..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">