• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Somen called me A traitor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sultan

What is the name of your state? GA
Hello guys i need some help in here i have worked with US Army at FortPolk to teach Army the langague and someone had a fight with me and called me A traitor what can i do and can i Report the Police to Arest them or make a case on them so plzzz if you guys can help me thanks

Shay-Pari'e

OH IAAL? The list is growing.

No the police cannot arrest him for calling you a name.

"Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me"

Do you have any damages as a result of being called this? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sultan

Hello PARIDISE thanks for your advice the damage that i got of it is they Attacked me they were three guys from Pakistan and one of them cursed me realy bad and the other hit me on my face and i was alone so i run away and the were picking up staf from floor to hit my car with so if you plz guys tell me what i can do about it

Thanks

Shay-Pari'e

Did they in fact damage your car? It doesn't sound like you can do much now about being hit. You should have called to police after you ran if you were being physically attacked.

Sultan

No i didnt got any damaged to my car but they insult me alot and i was siting in my car they start hiting me and cursing me alot they might be some fundamentalist Pakistani Group which i dont know what they are and why the said that to me becuse i am from AFghanistan and i help US Army to do much Better when they go to Afghanistan or Iraq so plzzz give me some Advice that what can i do and who can i contact about all this

Thanks

Shay-Pari'e

chrisdizz22 said:
I would definatly let the army know- and would also call the police
Call the police for what? If he feels he is being harrassed he needs to speak with his supervisor. The police cannot do anything in this matter.

well they hit him- for that he should call the police- plus them being radicals- it might lead to some intelligence- Im assuming he is in the US, but if he isnt then it would be another story

Sultan

Thanks guys for your Advices i do live in US i well try to talk with Army see what they can do for me once again thanks alot more advices are wellcome

Shay-Pari'e

chrisdizz22 said:
well they hit him- for that he should call the police- plus them being radicals- it might lead to some intelligence- Im assuming he is in the US, but if he isnt then it would be another story
Well, maybe he should have done that at the time. His post was about being called a traitor and developed into this. The police are not going to do anything now.

I don't doubt that the police wont do anything about it now, but the reason i said to call the police , was to make them aware that this did happen, and there may be Arab extremists, going around assaulting people- which could lead to another terrorist cell being found- and the statue of limitations has yet to run out, so the police could pursue this if they so desired, but chances are that they wont--you've got to think about the big picture-not the one incident--the same way that police track down serial burglary's- by linking the crimes together....you can go ahead and say the police wont do any thing three more times-- but this is what i would do, if it had happened to me

Sultan

Thanks guys for your advices its not that they hit me or they cursed me its like we dont have to let any one to say bad about the USA or US Army Spicaly some Pakistani gange Group which they called me a Traitor i onely work for Army to learn them Culture of Afghanistan and Iraq so they can save thier lifes and others

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">