• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do I do, if anything?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

I was at a new year's eve party and a friend of the host grabbed my arm and put me in a "control hold". (he is a former cop) He asked me that since I take martial arts, do I think I could kick his ass. The host and I had been talking about it earlier that evening, as her son is taking a similar class and we were discussing the differences between the class he takes and the class I take with my husband and daughter. I told him that I haven't been taking the class that long and tried to pull my arm away. He continue to twist it more and I slapped him across the face with an open hand. As soon as I slapped him I told him that I was sorry and hadn't ment to hit him so hard. He then twisted my arm so hard that it dropped me to the floor causing my head to hit the table. It almost knocked me out. My husband helped me up and took me outside while the other guy left. I'm feeling very violated about this as well as I still am having massive head throbbing. Is there anything I can do?

~Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">