• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fire Zone?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Injustice

What is the name of your state? New York

I recently got a parking ticket in the apartment complex I live in from village code enforcement. It was for parking in a fire zone. I got home late the other night and of course, there were no parking spots. I went to the end of the row and parked in an unmarked spot. Well, I guess it was marked, but not for what I thought was a fire zone. There was no signs, the curb was not yellow, just a yellow triangle with 3 diagonal lines in it that looked like it hadn't been painted in years. My question is; what has to be present for an area to be considered a fire zone?

-Injustice

You Are Guilty

Injustice said:
My question is; what has to be present for an area to be considered a fire zone?
Probably a yellow triangle with 3 diagonal lines in it.

What village was this in? They all have different rules.

S

seniorjudge

Injustice said:
What is the name of your state? New York

I recently got a parking ticket in the apartment complex I live in from village code enforcement. It was for parking in a fire zone. I got home late the other night and of course, there were no parking spots. I went to the end of the row and parked in an unmarked spot. Well, I guess it was marked, but not for what I thought was a fire zone. There was no signs, the curb was not yellow, just a yellow triangle with 3 diagonal lines in it that looked like it hadn't been painted in years. My question is; what has to be present for an area to be considered a fire zone?

-Injustice
If you are parked in a no/restricted parking zone, then you are guilty of parking in a no/restricted parking zone, even if (insert your explanation here).

S

seniorjudge

Injustice said:
question not answered, but thanks anyway.
Go to (or call) the offices of Patchogue, Long Island, Town of Brookhaven, and ask them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">