• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

another awol story

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

girlsmomma

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

I was just informed of a guy who was arrested for outstanding warrants (traffic) and he came up awol..Apparantely he left his base at Fort Dix a year and a half ago with 5days worth of clothes and left everything else..He was due to ship out to Iraq very soon and left due to marital problems..He wound up divorced anyway..What kind of time will he do and where??

rmet4nzkx

We can't say, it all depends on his case. Who are you in relation to all of this? You have a lot of things happening right now.

girlsmomma

Who I am

Who am I?? well, i am the girl who called and had him arrested..I met him Jan 6th of 2004 and it was by far the worst year since my husband passed in 01.

The first man I got involved with...I trusted him, believed in him and now my life is a total disaster and I have no one to blame but myself. I let him move in with me and my girls, got a bigger place together believing we were doing it together..He never worked more than a month at a time..drained me of the money i receive monthly every month..stole $3000. I had saved to move into another house on Dec. 26th to get away from him and took my car without my permission or knowledge so that's when I called the police and reported him..I knew he had traffic warrants for not showing up for court but didn't know about the awol...So now he's sitting in jail thinking about all the ways he can get back at me like calling my bank, the realitor of the house and spilling lies, etc..
It doesn't get any worse than this..eviction, re-po, stolen cash...
That's who I am..

lvn4ever

FL

My deepest empathy and sympathy....a young man we took into our family for nearly 3 years went AWOL and the story goes on much like yours...lies, petty crime....i, too, am looking for answers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">